Menu
Happyjack99
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£100 VOUCHER

Hi I had the full house package installed a month ago when signing up was told I would recieve a £100 voucher can anyone let me know how and when you recieve the voucher?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 VOUCHER

Happyjack99 wrote:
Hi I had the full house package installed a month ago when signing up was told I would recieve a £100 voucher can anyone let me know how and when you recieve the voucher?

The wait for the voucher email is at latest 35 days after install, ensure that you're checking your email's spam folder during this period in case the email ends up wrongly filtered into there. This would be the contact email address you have VM when signing up.

That aside, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will respond to your topic and will look into it for you in the coming days (up to three days.) Additionally you can pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into it and if needed, get them to fill in an exception form regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Happyjack99 wrote:

The wait for the voucher email is at latest 35 days after install, ensure that you're checking your email's spam folder during this period in case the email ends up wrongly filtered into there. This would be the contact email address you have VM when signing up.

That aside, a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will respond to your topic and will look into it for you in the coming days (up to three days.) Additionally you can pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into it and if needed, get them to fill in an exception form regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Happyjack99,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was been done last week for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos