Menu
mj1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£100 Pound Amazon Voucher

Hi does anyone know when the amazon vouchers are supposed to be sent,as I've been waiting for over a month and still nothing any help would be nice.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 Pound Amazon Voucher

28 days after installation of services (does not count from the sign up date) a voucher email should be sent out to the email address gave VM during sign up. Check your email addresses spam folder in case the email ended up in there by mistake.

In up to three days a member of the favicon.png Forum Team will respond to your topic, they'll fill in an exception which will get your eligibility checked - if/when you pass the check, you should have the voucher by 7 to 10 days.

Want to call in about? No problem - ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> choose the broadband/tv/phone option -> confirm your details -> from the menu choose option 4 then option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form regarding the voucher.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

28 days after installation of services (does not count from the sign up date) a voucher email should be sent out to the email address gave VM during sign up. Check your email addresses spam folder in case the email ended up in there by mistake.

In up to three days a member of the favicon.png Forum Team will respond to your topic, they'll fill in an exception which will get your eligibility checked - if/when you pass the check, you should have the voucher by 7 to 10 days.

Want to call in about? No problem - ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> choose the broadband/tv/phone option -> confirm your details -> from the menu choose option 4 then option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form regarding the voucher.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mj1972,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mj1972
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking time to help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mj1972, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jevgen
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same here, cannot find my voucher

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jevgen, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're waiting on a voucher from us.

Just so you know you can find answers to most Gift with Purchase questions here: http://virg.in/GiftHelp.

If you've had a look at that and haven't been able to find the info you need, please feel free raise your own thread on the forum by clicking the 'post a question' button and we'll assist you from there.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos