Menu
Staceyskarratts
Joining in
Message 1 of 25
Flag for a moderator

£100 Amazon vouchers

Does anyone know how long the wait is to get the £100 vouchers after installation?

Thanks in advance
Stacey
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 25
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 Amazon vouchers

Hi Staceyskarratts, 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 25
Flag for a moderator

With all VM offers 28 days must pass from installation, then they'd be emailed to you (to the email address you used when signing up to VM) by Eden Red I believe, who send the vouchers out on VM's behalf.

If this has passed, please check your emails spam folder, just in case the voucher email is waiting for your attention there. Past the 28 days or so, you can call into 150 / 0345 454 1111, go into the main menu then option 4 -> option 1. Ask them to fill out an exception form on your behalf. In 48 hours it will have been looked into and things will move on from there. A forum-team.png Forum Team member here can also get an exception form filled in for you (up to three days response from them.) Alternately, call this number 0203 695 3398 - but I've no idea of its staffing hours.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi Staceyskarratts,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's lovely to see new faces around the Forum. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm glad to see that Shelke was able to answer your question, as all the information given is spot on! As it's just been 28 days today, please let me know if you have since received the voucher email (please check your Spam and Junk folder if it hasn't come through to your Inbox) and I'll get this escalated for you.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Staceyskarratts
Joining in
Message 4 of 25
Flag for a moderator

I still haven't received an email regarding the vouchers yet. I have checked in my junk mailbox as well.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 25
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Staceyskarratts, 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

cokefour
Joining in
Message 6 of 25
Flag for a moderator

You getting any luck with this? There seems to be a lot of people that didn't get their vouchers. Wonder if BBC Watchdog have received any complaints

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi cokefour,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for posting your concern about unreceived vouchers. Are you asking in particular because you haven't received your voucher offer?

Most of the time the missing voucher reports are a case of not receiving the initial email and when on inspection, we can see that the emails were sent to the customer's email address, however the customer reports that it was never received. In which case, we would raise an exception on this to have the problem investigated and resolved for the customer, where we would be communicating with the Forum member via private messaging due to account detail security. 

If you have not received an offer that you were promised, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi Staceyskarratts,

We have received an update regarding your voucher exception that Kath raised regarding the £100 Amazon voucher offer.

I will send a private message with the details.

Thank you,

Terri

0 Kudos
kylesam12
Joining in
Message 9 of 25
Flag for a moderator

I am in exactly the same boat. No sign of my voucher code Smiley Sad can this be solved?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi kylesam12

Thanks for taking the time to pop by on the forums, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I cans see since your post you've contacted us on 150 which is fab, and the teams have filled in the eligibility rewards form for you.

That will be passed to the teams to look into for you and you should hear back via email within the next 3-5 working days.

Please let us know if you don't hear back from the teams, and we can absolutely look at chasing this up again for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos