Menu
Scarrs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£100 Amazon Voucher

Hi I went live on 31 August and have still not received my Amazon Voucher despite having chased twice by phone? Anyone else had the same problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Amazon Voucher

Hi Scarrs,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step was to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers to our customers. This was done back in October for you.

As you've still not received them, I have popped an email back over to the Head of the rewards team asking them to check this out. While we're waiting on a reply can you just double check to ensure the email hasn't gone in to your Spam / Junk folder by mistake. 

Once the team come back to me on this one, I'll be back in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Scarrs
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I made it clear I didn't want the speaker.
I wanted the vouchers. This whole joining process has been a **bleep** up from start to finish - wish I had gone with Sky! 😕
0 Kudos
Scarrs
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I made it clear I didn't want the speaker.
I wanted the vouchers. This whole joining process has been a muck up from start to finish - wish I had gone with Sky! 😕
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scarrs, 

Apologies my mistake. I was dealing with 3 Speaker enquires before yours and got a little carried away. 

It's the voucher query form that has been raised and also I've emailed them about you receiving the vouchers Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scarrs, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you. 

We've re-submitted your details so by now you should have received the voucher via your email address. 

Can you check your junk and spam folders in case it's gone in to these by mistake Smiley Happy

Let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos