Menu
Telekon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

1 hour on the phone

Was disposed to have a install on Friday 24th February, but due to a problem cant be done until 16th March, this morning spent over an hour on the phone trying to get answers and guess what? No Answers and got a couldn't careless attitude.
Well if this is how they treat new customers, they must be terrible with existing ones.
I think all the customer service people are liars and don't care.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 hour on the phone

Hi Telekon

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the installation issues.

I am very sorry to hear that there has been a delay to your connection.

Usually this is due to further works that are needed such as a re-pull or potentially construction work that needs planning permissions and permits from the Local Authorities.

If you know it's a re-pull that is required then usually the date you have been given is the first available we can give to you.

You can check on this by contacting our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can support you with this.

If this is construction related and you are aware that this is you can contact our teams directly in our Construction teams via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

Just keep us posted if we can support you with anything else Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Telekon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 1 hour on the phone

Update on my broadband saga, after complete no customer service from Virgin, I got in touch with Talk Talk, Sky and Vodafone and said which ever got me connected I would go with and Sky won and they did two days earlier than the original install date of 16/03/17 and it's been ok, early days I know but sky have always treated me fair.
So Virgin, your lose. Treat people badly and you will loose