Making Waves
kelvin52

scratchy line/ no dialtone

yet again i have no dial tone with an echo/scratchy sound when i pick up the reciever. the phone doesn't ring as i have tried this with my mobile. can i get someone out please to fix it properly this time. I live in N11

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Re: scratchy line/ no dialtone

Hi there

Can you advise if you have tried a different hanset in the master socket please ?

Thanks

Claire

Claire D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
kelvin52

its not the phone we have tried another. its the same problem we've had previously. please can we arrange an engineer asap.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
kelvin52

yes we have tried 2 alternate handsets.

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Hi there

I have booked an engineer for you.  The next available is Tuesday 12-4.

Please let me know if you cannot make this and we can shange the day for you.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
kelvin52

i suppose that will have to do. will i get refunded for lack of telephone sevice?

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Claire_D

Hi

Please call customer service on 150 when the fault is fixed and we will

credit you back for loss of line rental.

Thanks

Claire

Claire D

Please use plain text.