Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
vrapter

phone line not working

Hi, getting no dial tone on our phones, but  when my friends mobile rings my house phone it has ringing tone but nothing in the house, and i have used my friends landland phone in ours and theres don't ring. Also i'm having trouble with my broadband, it has intermitant conection and modem keeps going off, the phones went off this morning, i have checked all trouble shooting, but nothing happens.  please help.

Please use plain text.
L33t h4x0r
Laura_S

Re: phone line not working

Hi vraptor,

I've replied to your other thread:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Telephone/phone-line-not-working/td-p/170754

Thanks

Laura_S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sameli

I have the same problem, no dial tone but  when i ring my  house number from a mobile phone it just rings and rings, help plz :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
riadsala

I also have the same problem. And your website makes it very hard to find an email address so I can simply report the problem.

Please use plain text.