Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Progress Porting Number

HI,I have requested my old BT number to be ported to my existing VM phone line, on the phone I was told the necessary form was filled in but I have not heard of any progess. Are you able to help?Daniel

Daniel33 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone not working for 3 weeks

My virgin land line which I also use for work has been down for over 3 weeks which has resulted in loss of income. I cannot make any calls out and it just gives an engaged tone when someone tries to call so people do not realise the line is out of or...

Ania7007 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline number permanently withheld

Hi we have been trying to get this feature reinstated for the last 3 weeks but today I have just been told that the service has been discontinued is this correct ?Kev

kdot43 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home landline

My parents have recently  passed away and I will need to cancel the line  home number ,                     I would like to keep the home landline number if possible it’s  still on old copper  ,  ideally transfer  on to Voip  system , is this possibl...

Phone Service Change

We've received an email, letter and text saying our phone service will soon be changed to use a fibre network.  The letter claimed our hub would need to be replaced but the text and email said an adapter would be sent to us.  We have a 'master' phone...

Finnegan by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone rings once

Hi there  My elderly mother in laws phone rings once and then goes dead. Calls can be made out.She needs the phone as she wears an emergency push button that links to a monitored call center.She only has TV and landline - no internet.NEWTOWNABBEY BT3...

timmag0 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Sometime during the last three to seven days my landline stopped working. There is no dial tone. The connections seem fine and the service status indicates no problems, but from reading other comments on this board I know that doesn't mean much. Can ...

Pete0223 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency back-up phone not working

Good morning.A Virgin engineer recently called to connect our landline to our router.This is working OK.He explained that, as our calls now go via the router, we won't be able to make or receive calls if there is a power cut or if the broadband servi...

Mike_L by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get my details removed from the BT phonebook?

Having been a VM customer for many years, and believing that we were ex-directory,  I was shocked (and very annoyed) to discover that we're in the latest BT phonebook.No doubt this is why we've started to get cold calls, despite being registered for ...

Fibre Phone

I have 2 questions re the new fibre phone:1. I may choose not to accept the swap-over and go with a new provider for my landline. This is because I have a 91 year old parent who relies on my landline to speak to me as she doesn’t have a mobile phone ...

AM1807 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos