Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

home phone line dead

new phones, thinking their the fault.no, new master front plate, still no joy.customer service poo, find it hard to believe this is only way to report faults.

gazza6o6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port a landline.

Can you tell me how I can port my landline to my Virgin Media phone line?

Adamsr01 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No dialling tone on landline

I've had no dialling tone on my landline since at least Friday 10th March (I know this because my daughter tried to contact me that evening).I've run the suggested checks on your help pages and have tried to contact Virgin Media by phone, to report t...

Landline connection when moving Broadband to another supplier

If I was to move my Broadband from Virgin Media to another supplier, such as Sky, would I just be able to plug my Landline straight into the new supplier’s modem or, would I need to get some new equipment from the new supplier. For example Sky, unlik...

KD64 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ported number

Hi,I requested to port my phone number wit new VM mobile but instead my wife's number is ported with mine, her phone number is gone and new VM phone number is live. can someone explain me what is going on? 

ArturSz by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HUB3 phone inputs

Hi,I have been looking at the HUB3 that was sent to me as a new install 28th feb 2023, & I have my phones all around the home with cordless BT2700 trio models times two making a total of six phones.I can only connect the one set of the BT2700 trio ba...

The elusive TOC team

Hello there, new customer from middle of Feb here.  New install, fibre to brown box outside then coax on the inside, Hub 3.0 and phone plugs into the hub.I ported my number over from plusnet.I can make calls fine, it even shows my number on caller ID...

SRC1961 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone switchover

Service switching over on 9th May when will I get adapter 

pbbroon by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Phone switchover

Hi ,i have recieved the letter giving me a date of the 4th may for my switch . due to the possition on my hub and phone system age i will need an engineer to help me . I am a vunerble person who relies on the landline and would therefore very much a...

Terry13 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos