Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Home phone no dial tone

Just had a new emergency contact phone installed by VM. Now our home phone has no dial tone. We have VM broadband and home phone. Tried resetting router and substitute home phone handsets with no luck. Rang home number from mobile, seems to be making...

LyntonP by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

switching to virgin

how long does it take for virgins to contact your provider when switching broadband/phone/tv

red1973 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Network Phone Service

I need help regarding the change to the phone service changing to fibre network. we don’t use the landline but just have the line for broadband.Do we still have to do this change as the landline phone socket is in a different room to the hub.

BAZCOOK by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone on router

Hi i joined u last dec and the phone is on the routercan i ask why my friend of mine who has been with u for years is not got there phone on router they still have it in the normal socket?? should they not be the same moved over to the new way on the...

Hosay299 by Superfast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working on second phone

Recently new to virgin. Had installation done 1 week ago.  (Still in change over period from old provider(Have 1 phone line but 2 ports. Had to have the primary port changed to the second port . Now the original primary port not working?. Phone is li...

Vicki85 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

Upgraded from hub2.  To hub5phone line is connected to wall socket. Now is not working.. no dial tone.  Done it need to be connected to router… if so what connector do I need as none came with upgrade!

Switch over date

Does anybody know when the digital switchover is in Cheadle Hulme?.I seem  to have lost the date.

JamesN64 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No dial tone

Hi I’ve just installed a new house phone and I don’t have a dial tone. It’s fully charged and I’ve checked all the wires a number of times and plugged it into both phone line boxes and still nothing. 

Julzc81 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to virgin Landline

Hi,I have joined virgin media and activated my equipment. However my landline number has not changed from the previous account holder (My mother who was with VM before). I was told by virgin media sales and technical team that the number had been app...

Nym05 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline not working

Hi i have recently swiched to virgin media. My landline was working fine untill today. I cannot recive or make calls. When i try to call with my landline it makes a ringing noise but it does not call anyone.