Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline Switchover Concerns

Hi all. My elderly mum has VM TV and a landline, so no broadband/Wi-Fi. She does not possess a mobile and neither wants or needs broadband, but needs a phone to enable doctor surgery, hospital and family/friend calls. Is her only option now to cancel...

Voicemail Plus message waiting advice

Our contract with VM was recently upgraded and ever since VoiceMail Plus has not functioned properly, When a message is left there is no indication that this has taken place. Before the upgrade the dial tone changed to a sharp beeping sound so you co...

JFA8 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline to internet

Hi Virgin, can you explain why if you are changing to internet calling why I am still going to be billed the same amount- as you will not be supplying a separate ‘land line’ connection ? many thanks Ian

Mounty09 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

geemarc Amplidect combi 295 phone

Since installing a geemarc Amplidect 295 to a new Virgin Media 5Hub , we are constantly cut off during phone calls. Is this a faulty phone, Virgin Media fault or another problem.

Landline number hasn’t transferred

Our broadband service started a couple of weeks ago. At the time of ordering I requested that we keep our exiting landline number. Our number still hasn’t transferred across. Hi do I get this fixed?

Phone fibre switchover

My date was today 12th April but my normal phone line is still working should I just leave it as it is and wait for it not to work before changing it over or just put the adapter in anyway and change it 

Pge1978 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline not working

Hi, I've finally connected my phone to my Hub3 using the adaptor that was sent to me (last November I think) and I get nothing through my phone, no dial tone or anything. I have a green telephone icon that appears for a minute when I reboot the hub b...

BobMcnob by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change to fibre

The date for my change to the fibre network has now passed. It was 5th April and nothing has changed. My old phone socket is still working and my attempt to plug the phone into the hub 3 using the adaptor proved pointless. I have rebooted the hub whi...

DPJ by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos