Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No landline, no adapter. Wouldn't fit in hub anyway

At my elderly mothers. Her phoneline is dead. This area switched to hub connection on 6th April. She did not know and has not been sent an adapter.I tried mine at her house but she has an older hub without the correct socket.Checked her account detai...

Resolved! Virgin phone

I’ve recently switched an ex-directory BT number to Virgin, which I want to remain ex-directory. Do I need to apply for this and if so how?

Intermittent dialing tone

So after waiting a month for my longstanding number to be connected to the virgin contract. I cannot get rid of the intermitant dial tone, I have sussed it out to be the virgin messenger service, trouble is from week 1 to 4 virgin gave me a telephone...

Sue02003 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pemature Hub Connection - Help Needed

I am currently without a phone line. I was due to be switched over to a hub connection from my wall socket on June 14th. After what seemed an age on my mobile to VM's Indian call centre I have now found that I have already been switched over without ...

thrice by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional phone

Have been sent the adapter for me to connect home phone to the hub. My question is how will phone upstairs work without landline as hub downstairs and have only 1 adapter for downstairs phone. 

Brook68 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline

Landline is down. Line is dead, I've done all the usual checks. Phoned 150 on my mobile to report it just got sent to their website!