Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Number Transfer

Hi,I have just transferred across from Sky to Virgin (BB & Home Phone only). Can you please confirm that the number transfer I asked for upon joining has been requested?Regards,Martin

HELP I am running around instead off virgin media

I am being given the run around by VM call centre regarding my landline phone re the switch off from copper to fibre. My landline cannot receive calls This has been going on since the 29th March Despite VM ringing my landline number twice during a li...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No nomber

Why since coming vto Virgin  I get 20 times a day No number  no rings  no call its on call display 

Midgek22 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Landline Voicemail

Recently been moved over to VOIP line and the virgin voicemail seems to have reactivated itself on our home line.  This has meant our truecall blocker has stopped working.  I am talking to truecall and they have asked me to cancel the voicemail befor...

CJEmgie by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still waiting for landline to be transfered?

Received the Quickstart, Self Installation pack 17 days ago on the 25th of March but am still waiting for the landline to be transferred?I've tried ringing to speak to someone this morning, using my mobile, but they either cannot hear me or the line ...

redzed by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crackling phone line - home landline

2 x Cordless handsets connected via wall plug.Constant 'crackling' when making outgoing calls but clear when receiving calls.Remedy/help pls... 

Decius by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worthing West Sussex NO PHONE

Dead as a Dodo.  The internet was dead last week.This week it's phones.Once again, I had to use my mobile network to try and find out what's going on and it looks wide-spread again.  Is it windy everywhere or is there a leaf on the line?This is reall...

Dead phone line, no dial tone

HiI came home yesterday afternoon (12/4) to discover my landline was completely dead.This morning I’ve unplugged our normal answerphone and plugged directly into the main socket a no-frills 'BT Duet 210 v2', which also gets no dial tone.Your service ...

FrozenSp by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos