Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline removed from package

VM just gets better...Our switch date to fibre landline was 4th April but didn't receive the adaptor until 14th April (had to chase this a few times but hey, its here!). During the chasing, it became apparent that we needed a new hub which arrived qu...

Can’t receive incoming calls on landline

We have been waiting for our old number to be ported over since 15th March. I rang on Monday 17th April to check if it had been done yet and they said yes we were good to go. I plugged the phone line into our Virgin router and since then we can’t rec...

Phone changeover.

How am i supposed to request the new hub for the phone changeover in May when it is impossible to negotiate the horrendous monster that is Virgin Media so called customer care.  I have tried 3 times, been on the phone for what seemed hours and got ab...

jab10 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone adaptor extension cable

Called VM at the weekend and after reviewing several options for the new changeover the best solution for me is to have an extended adaptor sent out rather than the standard short adaptor. The agent was going to do this for me but then discovered tha...

Any1else by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move telephone entry point

I'd like to arrange for the landline entry point to be moved. How can I arrange a date and confirm cost and what work is included? Does this include what I believe is called a dry lining knockout box for the surface plate to fasten to?Thanks.

befrazzled by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline swtchover

My main concerns when moving from BT to VM was when should I give notice to BT and when would VM switch over my BT number. Every time, many times I voiced my concerns I was assured that VM would take care of everything.After trying for over a month t...