Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switching my old BT Number to Virgin Media

Hi Everyone, quick question.We switched to Virgin Media back in around Dec 21, after some issues with the initial setup and Broadband, things have settled down and are working well (fingers crossed this continues).We continued to keep our BT landline...

Alan782 by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone adaptor I need a VM engineer to install extentions

Received Fibre Phone AdaptorMy main hub is upstairs next to desk top PC, my landline phones are located within lounge downstairs and bedroom upstairs. I understand a VM engineer can install Free of Charge connection / extension wiring to connect the ...

Sefton by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

No dialing tone. Does not ring when dialled in to. Have tried another phone in the socket and no difference. Service checker shows no problems in my area and broadband seems to be working ok. Can someone from Virgin please help (again!)

AndyGG1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

migrated with no notification

Today I have attempted to call my 92 year old dependant father at our pre defined time. All I get is automatically diverted to VM help (or lack of) desk. They informated me that our phone line has been disconnected today with no prior notification, t...

adriansu by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone switchover

Ok received an adaptor, set up as instructed - nothing! I wasn’t told that the port would need to be activated.    Engineer came yesterday to sort it out and told that the problem is your end and should be resolved in 24 hours - nothing,  No communic...

tjaleo by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline dead since Sunday

We had a powercut ob Sunday and since then the landline has been dead.Would you please explain how to book an engineer when your service status thinks everything is ok, it just keeps asking me to call 150 which I cannot do, makes me think about the P...

Landline Not Ported

Our landline number that we had with Sky has not ported across as requested. On my mobile to Virgin call centre for 30 minutes today, no help whatsoever. All I could make out is that I may be charged. I need it changed ASAP due to various authorities...

YamYam72 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos