Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lost text alert function from landline

I recently connected my landline phone to my hub as requested. The phone is making and accepting calls, however the answer machine was setup to send a text alert to my mobile if I had a message left on it.This function no longer works. Can you please...

simzep by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency backup line

 Hi I received the attached letter from VM, asking me to book an engineer to replace my Emergency backup line. The engineer was booked and arrived today and said there is nothing wrong with the existing line. He also said nothing needs upgrading. Any...

IMG_0539.jpeg

Landline telephone doesn't work at all

Recently suffered a power failure about 2 days ago and ever since then, the land line phone doesn't work at all.  When you try and call it from another number (it doesn't matter if that is another line line or a mobile phone), the message  played by ...

Drogna by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert on busy

I use Call Divert on Busy / Engaged but am a little worried I will lose this when the switch over to 21CN happens.  I have read others have had problems and  it might have been resolved?.  The phone guide now makes no mention of Call Divert options o...

neilyoung1 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Landline No charge?

I'm just about organised to switch over and thought of something that I'm sure has already been answered.If I no longer have a landline (which I pay for), and use wifi/net instead (which I already pay for), does that mean I will no longer have the sa...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Broken - Normal Support Failed

Landline not receiving calls. Can maybe make them, but it's crackling and sounds like it's in the distance. Been broken for at least a day.We call 0345 454 1111 from mobile - Then get stuck in a loop of a 10 minute automated checkup that hasn't compl...

Resolved! Switch over - please check phone line error on phone.

Hey, phone went dead today so knew it was time for the switch over.Plugged phone using adapter into port 1 on router as instructed and when signed into the routers admin page can see telephony ( ready) so appeared all was well... however on my phone ...

Permanent witheld number facility taken off

Have just found that that the facility to withhold my phone number has been taken off.  Have had a virgin account for over 20 years and always had this facility. On website it states to contact customer care to arrange for it to be put on. After 30 m...

Abobbett by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline completely dead (01902 Wolverhampton)

Stepdads landline is completely dead. Tried all the usual troubleshooting nothing helps.He is 80 years old and needs the landline for medical support reasons.I cannot find a support phone number on your website to actually speak to a real person, and...