Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Fibre Phone Line

I'm most likely repeating something here or discussing something that's already disscused so apologies in advance.I have received my adapter for this and I'm not looking forward to this change as going by some of the posts here, it's an additional he...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to fibre phone

Please can somebody tell me how I book an engineer so that my phone extensions continue to work after the switchover to fibre? I've just tried asking this via Virgin Media WhatsApp chat and they haven't a clue what's happening.     [MOD EDIT: Post sp...

Land line physically broken outside

Hi Forum, My landline wire outside came apart when workman moved it. It has been looking like it's about to break for years with the plastic box gradually falling apart. So the wires now need reconnecting. I've tried the 0345 454 1111 number, but all...

Simonjp by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone switch to fibre network

I've just received an email to inform me that our home phone line is being switched to fibre in July. Looking at the instructions, there is no way my current phone cable will reach from the socket it's in at the moment to the back of the hub - there ...

Phone Fibre Switch

My elderly in laws (totally confused by IT) have been sent said adaptor.Can you confirm what the switch date is for NG4 4DA.They will need help and I need to plan that. 

grogers497 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service problem

You send me a letter to contact your Customer Service Dept to book an engineer to update my Emergency Back Up line but it’s impossible to contact this dept by phone ?Can you explain the secret of how to do this then please 

LAZTBOY by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Home Phone Plugged -In To V6 - No Dial Tone

We upgraded our V+ to V6 a long time ago and had a home phone plugged into a wall socket.After a while the home phone cable was damaged and the phone binned (was old).I have recently purchased a new Panasonic DECT phone. I purchased an adapter to so ...

jrjr99 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos