Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Two phones on a VM Hub 3?

I have had Virgin Media Broadband for some years.  Our phone was on a copper land line with Talk Talk.  So I have now combined my phone and broadband - Yes even with Virgin! (Not always a happy bunny with Virgin if I am honest).  So I now have 100Mbp...

grahamm77 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone adater

I have recently received a text message from VM saying that you will send me an adapter which I must plug in by 1st June.This is all news to me and it seems I should have received a letter but I have not. How can I find if my existing phone will work...

jcattell by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline change to Wi-Fi

I have had numerous land line problems however these have been resolved since November   Virgin agent wanted to change me to Wi-Fi land line but could not as my area wasn’t ready, I explained to virgin agent that my hub is in a bedroom whilst my land...

Resolved! Home phone no dial tone

Landline Cannot receive calls or ring out. Trying to ring landline from mobile, mobile rings out with several rings, then abruptly displays 'call ended'. No ringing at all on landline. The landline seems to have a very quiet, low tone of three beeps ...

Hub to 'phone cable length.

Since Virgin have totally screwed me up with this stupid new 'phone system and they are of absolutely no help, I'm going to have to sort things out myself.So, how long can the 'phone cable be between the hub and the 'phone. I've searched the forum an...

Gandolf by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parked

Hi can I have some help so I put an order in and it’s now saying order parked. I ordered the contract lastnight but have had no further communication and I don’t know what is happening. If an advisor could please contact me that would be helpful. 

Amy131 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service suspended

Good Morning,My services on my mobile phone have been suspended due to two payments previously. Last night, I paid the full amount due, and my services are still suspended. Due to the suspension, I am unable to make outbound calls to the customer ser...

Landline not working

Hi, I recently ...4 weeks ago changed from hub 4 to hub 5.... phone was connected to hub 4 and worked fine. New hub installed phone connected to rear and phone doesn't work. Called VM spent 45 mins no solution just sent an adaptor I already had. Call...

Screenshot_20230505_200012_Chrome.jpg
SPvm by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos