Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Port landline number in to virgin

Hi, I have a relatively new virgin account. When purchasing it I gave my current home phone number to port across but nothing has happened and we are several weeks in. could somebody from virgin please help me port my landline number in to my virgin ...

Medshah by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting landline number away from Virgin to a VoIP provider

HiCan anybody confirm the process to port a landline number away from Virgin to a third-party VoIP provider (in this case sipgate)? If it makes any difference, the number was originally a BT landline number that was ported to Virgin (NTL at the time)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number exdirectory

Good Afternoon. Would it be possible to remove my landline number from the phone book  Thanks Steve 

Landline switchover adapters

I received an adapter in the post this week, to connect my landline to my router. However, it's not as simple as that and I need some advice.My router is in an upstairs bedroom, whilst the landline connects to the old point downstairs. I don't want t...

landline problems

Hi  I need help please  I am unable to make or receive calls on my landline.  How do I fix this problem

NanaBx4 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Adaptor Has Not Arrived

Hi, I was supposed to receive a landline adapter before the 25th April but it didn't arrive. I then text "resend" to the SMS shortcode as directed. The automatic response indicated that "another one" would be sent by the 7th May. This also never arri...

Brodband package

I have brodband package with phone line, but I'm not use is. How do I cancel or change a package?

Rasti78 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it just me - landline changeover

I ghink its a damn cheek that Virgin are telling me I'm having the new fibre phone line , I don't want it. My router is nowhere near the phone and I'm certainly not drilling holes in my house to connect it. We have a landline as a back up but Virgin ...

Quorny by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home hub upgrade for telephone switchover

I have been trying to contact VM, as requestedvia email, to upgrade my home hub for the switch to fibre telephone system. After several attemps to phone , and negotiate the menu system, I was told that there systems were not working and had to call b...

Proof of usage / barring

Hello,I recently lost a phone bought from Apple.The insurance is asking for proof of usage / barring of the phone or refusal email .