Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LANDLINE is DEAD

helloAt approx 9am today my landline appears to have died. I have tried multile phones, wired and wireless, I have tested the socket etc.Is it possible I have been "switched over" with zero notice?How do I get someone to fix it?

Fibrephone switchover

Just received adaptor but I think I will need a technician as the phone is in a different room from the hub and also have a phone upstairs. How can I arrange a visit

Ian1303 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Junction box overheating

Hi, can anybody help.I am having several issues with my vm services especially my land line. I've contacted vm a few times but the issues seem to clear when the engineer is due to visit. The issues seem worse in the hot weather, could that be the iss...

T-smiff by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Quality Since Changeover

The sound quality of my home phone has deteriorated since the changeover from hard wired to broadband. Although still usable, the sound is quieter and sounds like you are talking within a box. I don't use it that often and am not stressed about it, b...

Useage cost.

Hi all,Trying to keep on the on my useage,  I made 3 calls to a mobile number last night  but there's no cost appearing on my account (screenshot attached).  Is there somewhere else for me to look. Cheers 

Screenshot_20230613_154959_Chrome.jpg

Line engaged

My phone line says it's engaged but the handset just has silence.The help pages are useless regarding how to actually report a fault- https://www.virginmedia.com/help/fix-your-landline : Only talks about sound quality, ringing etc- Check service stat...

Landline changing to Hub3 - Line Rental Charges

Hi,I've been contacted via email to say my landline will cease to operate soon and will be transferred over to Internet via the Hub.It also states that my package charges will not change due to this, yet I currently pay £19 a month for line rental, a...

stevedol by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visit arranged for home phone switch over. Is it legitimate?

My Mum received a phone call apparently from VM to arrange a visit on the 20th July for a survey to check if her line would be suitable for home line switch over from PSTN to VoIP. My Mum doesn't have Broadband, but does have a carer's alarm (as she'...

Fibre switch over ???

Is this text genuine? Hi, it's Virgin Media. On 13th September 2023, your home phone service will be switched to our fibre network. We'll send you an adapter(s) as you need to connect your home phone to the Virgin Media Hub so you can continue using ...

Traz by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos