Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When is my home phone adaptor coming?

hi,I'm due for home phone switchover next month but keep on receiving messages to say I will receive an adaptor but as yet have received nothing?Has it been sent?secondary question if I receive the adaptor early can I use it straight away or do I hav...

sounds by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM is treating us like idiots, no phone line now

What the.....? My phone line is dead, I rang VM to report it and was given a load of spiel about landline phone problems won't be dealt with now...... need something to put in the wall alongside original fitting etc, I didn't have a single clue what ...

Landline stopped working

Hi all! The landline phone as suddenly stopped working. Nobody can ring in and we can't call out. There's no dial tone and the service checker says there's no problem. It's just a simple phone connected to a standard wall socket and was working fine ...

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline phone not working

Landline working until 3 hours ago. Now displays "check phone line" Rang helpline told running checks to ring back in 10 mins. Rang back got put through the same procedure!! Please advise anybody

Johnf3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial tone, phone dead

On Saturday I discovered our home phone was not working.  We have not yet been changed over to the digital system.  I checked the service status and nothing was shown in the area.  I called VM and an engineer was booked for Monday morning.  He duly t...

Steve_M by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline stopped working

As of yesterday the 12th June my landline no longer works, no dial tone and when people try and call our number they get an engaged tone. I spent 50 minutes on the phone yesterday evening with Virgin Media's (supposedly) technical support and was tol...

Iaincoll by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why was i not told my landline was switched to fibre?

So i posted here last week that my landline was not working.The outcome was that a tech was booked to my home to try and sort it, as the sugestions here and on the help pages to resolve it had no effect.   i.e. Corded phone, un pluged re pluged, diff...

Carlos01 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone - how to report a problem

How do you report a problem with the Internet now the phone line is connected to it? Previously you could dial 151     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

GrahamP by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANDLINE is DEAD

helloAt approx 9am today my landline appears to have died. I have tried multile phones, wired and wireless, I have tested the socket etc.Is it possible I have been "switched over" with zero notice?How do I get someone to fix it?

Fibrephone switchover

Just received adaptor but I think I will need a technician as the phone is in a different room from the hub and also have a phone upstairs. How can I arrange a visit

Ian1303 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos