Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Landline being moved to fibre soon. Can I formally refuse this?

As per the title, my home phone setup is quite complicated with many extensions around my large house, all of which I wired myself many years ago.The "main" Virgin socket is downstairs & all the extenstions are taken from this around the house.The Vi...

hotlips69 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Original landline number not ported across

When I set up the contract I specifically asked to keep my existing landline. This has not happened and I have been given a new number as part of the install (2 days ago).Can anybody help to resolve this? ThanksSue

Home phone not working after switch over

Hi I've plugged the base unit into fibre adapter, and into router as per instructions.  If i call number off my mobile line rings, but does not ring or seem to be received on landline.  Also no dialing tone on handset.  Can someone help please. Could...

Ck2023 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to contact an actual person

Received a double blow last Monday. Received several calls on mobile (family members) stating unable to contact my partner. Told them that I'll look into it and get back to them.Immediately rang landline, no answer. Checked connection, looks okay. Pu...

SiriusB by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fibre Phone Adaptor

My fibre phone adaptor has now arrived. My phone is not in the same room as the hub. Am I expected to move my phone?

Caller display not working and can't hear incoming calls properly

Hi,Caller display isn’t working on my phone for the past week or so. We haven’t had any issues with the landline or anything requiring an engineer to come out. The phone displays nothing, just incoming call icon. Answering the call, myself and the ot...

mu123 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline still not working after connecting toi hub with adaptor

My landline stopped working a couple of days ago and after a convo with CS I received the adaptor kit today. Plugged into hub as per instruction, rebooted hub, issue remains. Phone still displays 'Check Phone Line' and no dial tone. I noticed on rebo...

Schmoo by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone

Ok I've been on to virgin re my home phone and change over to fibre. I need the cable from the adaptor on the hub3 to connect to my phone, however the hub is in a different room to my phone and need a cable around 5/10 metres to connect both, I've be...

fdj12 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

HiNo dial tone around 11am when I tried to make a call.  Have checked website for known issues and done the usual tests and substitutions at my end.  I also note that the line is "live" as evidenced by a click on old fashioned wired phone when going ...

GJ_12345 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos