Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to make or receive calls for 2 weeks

My 82 year old Mum's Landline hasn't worked for 2 weeks, we have tried another known working handset directly in the Master socket and still doesn't work.Website is incredibly frustrating as it send you in a loop saying to check the landline Help & s...

Gnasher2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone line

I've just realised that my landline is no longer working. As far as I know I've not been switched to the hub land line. If I have I've never been sent an adapter or a letter or email stating this. We don't use the land line normally so it may not hav...

Landline not working

I have had no landline connection since Sunday 18th June, there was an early morning thunderstorm which resulted in a short power cut, upon the power being restored I have had no landline connection.No one can call me and I cannot dial out. There is ...

AJD66 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LAND LINE NOT WORKING.

SPENT 70 MIN WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES WHO SAID THEY HAD TRYED EVRYTHING AND AN ENGINEER WAS GOING TO COME. THIS WAS THEN CANCELLED BY SOME ONE WHO SAID REBOOT OUR KIT. WHAT KIT? MY PHONE IS CONNECTED INTO A WALL SOCKET. THE PHONE LINE HAS BEEN DEAD FOR...

Resolved! HOME PHONE FIBRE.

It seems to be impossible to resolve the issue, despite multiple calls and contact with the Forum my landline is and has been off for 3 full weeks as of today, even trying the status test did not resolve the issue, the test of the line did not show a...

toughy by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ex Directory request

I would like to be ex directory please. I never use my landline but don't want my address in the phone book.

Lisa463 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Losing dial tone on landline

A few weeks ago my landline suddenly stopped working and it had no dial tone. A couple of days later I was just about to phone Virgin Media from a different address when, after checking to see if it still wasn't working, it started to ring and my wif...

restarting a contract

My landline was recently turned off because it needed to be switched to a digital one which I was unaware of. I contacted VM who sent a technician out to install a router. I have just received my bill and it says I no longer have a package with you a...

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Not Working

Our landline (Area01} is not working, (incoming or outgoing). Ringing out gives the long tone (number unobtainable). Ringing in goes straight to voicemail. Collegue at work who lives in the same area has the same problem.Broadband and TV also cut out...