Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline

How long do you have to wait for you own landline to be connected and set uo. I have a temporary number but when i call my landline its registering as engaged?? Tks

Andy4819 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls not made?

On our first bill there is a £1.60 charge for 4 calls.  We do not use the landline so have no idea what the calls are and they are below 50p each so don’t show on itemised section.  Can’t find a way of querying via email or app, and dare not call in ...

Nektar by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline phone receives calls but doesn't ring

For the past few days my landline Virgin phone receives calls, i.e. someone calls and their number comes up on screen and I can answer and speak to them, but the phone doesn't ring and it doesn't go to answerphone as it normally would either. I've tr...

Home phone number isn't valid

A friend has visited to say they can't get through on my landline. The number isn't valid. I've unplugged the phone and plugged it back in after 10 minutes. It still isn't working. Please can you help.

Landline not ringing

Hi,My landline is plugged into my router. It has a dial tone and rings out but does not ring when receiving calls. 1471 confirms that my call from my mobile has connected to the landline. Reading other posts it looks as though it could be a Virgin ne...

winter66 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected virgin media services. Help!

Currently have anytime calls and 125mb internet.I was due to be disconnected on the 27th of June at midnight.I called up on the 26th June saying I had not had time to look for new services and no longer wanted to disconnect.  The agent offered to pus...

mnadeem89 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone STILL not working...

3rd time lucky...After 2 attempts to get this working I'll try again, I STILL can't receive incoming calls on my landline after the phone line switching over. I've had 2 engineers come to the property to double check everything is connected correctly...

Pwarbi by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

21CV Definition

What does 21CV stand for? I can't find a definition anywhere. Thanks.

otronics by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone adapter.

Will the adapter plug into a Ethernet Gigabit Switch box?  Because the hub is upstairs, and I don't fancy moving cables around, and it would be easier to just into a socket downstairs.

Mr_Happy by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos