Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline dead

My landline has been dead for 2 days, and I can find no way of reporting this to Virgin media via the website - it just takes me round in circles. I have checked all the connections etc as advised, and have spent hours on the phone trying to get thro...

Heathery by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline fibre changeover

Email  received regarding change over. My home phone is situated downstairs and the hub up stairs. Furthermore no sockets available where phone is situated. Need a technician visit according to e mail but I have tried to contact Virgin on numerous oc...

dubgang by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Dial tone

Ok a couple of days later than the date given but I swopped over my landline to the hub via a RJ11 to RJ11 cable (couldnt get to the original socket to use the adapter) reboted the hub several flashing lights later all settled down but no dial tone.....

dill1163 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working after changeover

We were changed over to the fibre phone service last Friday 30th June and all went well. As instructed I inserted the adapter in the telephone port on my hub 3.0 and plugged my panasonic kx-tgd320e DECT phone into that. After restarting the hub I had...

LisaBen by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Transfer = No phone for 3 days

When I set up the contract I specifically asked to keep my existing landline number. This has not happened and I have been without a home phone for 3 days now.Can anybody help to resolve this? Thank you 

New fibre phone line

Call centre don’t seem to understand the problem. My router is upstairs in a front bedroom. My phone is in the dining room at the back of the house. I have received the new fibre phone adapter but the connections are different. The phone is not conne...

Resolved! Landline changeover but still has 50 volts on it.

So the changeover was done and works via the router but when connecting my extensions I noticed the master socket still has the usual 50 volts dc active on the wiring. I was going to use the old wiring backfed from the router but had to isolate them ...

chops by Well-informed
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Damaged

My Landline cable is damaged outside. How can I arrange for the switch over to plug my home phone directly into the router? Many Thanks

Stridey by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Essential Broadband mean you can't also have Homephone?

Hi. Writing on behalf of an elderly parent. Any accurate info about this would be greatly appreciated.We wanted to take advantage of the cheaper broadband offered through the social tariff and used the Live Chat to switch my broadband over to that. I...