Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VOIP set up

My router is in my upstairs office but I want the phone downstairs where it was before the switchover. How do I arrange this?

dgb111 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

None existent phone calls

Hi all, my landline now goes via the wifi hub,  but since my landline has gone digital I am getting up to 20 new calls a day ( supposedly). And the times I get these can show 63.36 ( didn't know that was an actual time). My cordless phone never rings...

Brook68 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telephone line: can only dial out

Hi, I’ve had VM for a couple of months now. Realised that I was paying for BT as well … as a request to cancel hadn’t been made by VM to BT.  Despite my calls to VM asking for my number to be ported over, I’ve heard nothing. So, I’ve cancelled BT mys...

Landline not working

My 92-year-old father-in-law has been without a landline for at least 3 days.  We know this because his daughter is abroad and has been trying to contact him, without success. I used my mobile to contact Virgin Media at 4pm today and spent a fruitles...

julespog by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EBUL - "country wide update" appointment

Hey all,We've just had a letter explaining that a "country wide update" to the EBUL is being done, and to book an engine's ear engineer. Rather than do it on the phone, can I ask one of the lovely forum team to help book it in for us please?Thanks

mpmc by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

switch over

I can't post on the switch over forum for some reason.  Could someone tell me how i book an appointment for an engineer and also if my land phone cannot be connected will Virgin stop taking my payments for the phone.

brigantia by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anonymous Caller Rejection *227#

Just called 150 and requested Anonymous Caller Rejection be added to my landline.They said it was added now and would cost £2.70 a month. OK.Then said I would have to activate by dialling *227# from my phone. I tried this but it said the service wasn...

Resolved! 'no number' Calls

Just been told that the way to cure the 'no number' calls which has appeared on our phone since Virgin  put our home phones on wi fi is to renew the home phone and make sure its NOT a BT phone !!!!How many other customers is this affecting???????????...

terryR1 by Up to speed
  • 34 replies
  • 1 kudos