Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International ring tone on landline

Since connecting my landline phone to my router  I’ve had people saying that the ringtone has gone international, and I don’t know why. Is this normal,  I live nowhere near the coast.

ElaineC2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't hear the caller

We had our landline changeover a few months ago and everything was working fine, but some work was done in our area on the 8th August and ever since then our phone is not working like it should. The phone rings but we can't hear the caller but they c...

GEN_ZOD by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with fibre switchover

Good afternoon. My adaptor arrived ready for my switchover to fibre landline. When the day came, I realised that my phone socket is in my kitchen, and the hub in the front room. After spending an hour trying to get through on 150, i managed to speak ...

garykc by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! landline

do Virgin leave you without a landline if the Internet goes down because mine did when it went down last week

cagzy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for lanldline calls

My mum has been charged on 2 different occasions for using her landline number outside of her plan However she has not made these calls but has been charged. She does not use the phone Thanks for any help

Resolved! Landline calling the police

I thought that this issue may be similar to a previous message I have just read on this board but in our case the person calling the police knows our home address.We stopped using our landline over 12 months ago as there seemed to be a fault with the...

Keith-D by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone switch

We are due to switch to fibre phone in a couple of weeks. We really need our 3 phones where they are currently located. Do we have to get new cables put in by Virgin engineers or is the solution fairly simple (maybe go cordless?)

jonesjh by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to make calls

Over the last month I have not been able to make any calls with my landline, only receiving incoming calls which then drop. My grandson has tried to look over the connections and sees nothing wrong. I need an engineer to come and sort this as a matte...

James365 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switchover adaptor needed

My landline is not working and I've been told its due to the new switchover and I need an adaptor to plug into my hub. I have not received an adaptor or an email/letter regarding the switchover. 

BarbPA by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline changeover

Hi there,My main landline is not in the same room as my hub. How do I manage the changeover trying to plug the cord into the back of the adapter? Does anyone have any ideas?  Many thanks.

Hadfijan by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos