Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline not working

My fathers land line has stopped working.  He is 92 and has no means of communicating with family.  Please can you assist.  There is no ring tone.

Hugh5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adaptor for phone fibre switchover

my landline has stopped and when ringing they stated that it is due to the fibre switchover, the date i was given was around 18th Oct and was given no prior notice for it to switchover at present. I have rang twice for an adaptor and been told it wil...

Pepe36 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adapter home phone

My adapter wont reach as my landline is downstairs and the router is upstairs 

Donna74 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

98 year old has no working landline

Good day team.My 98 year old father in law has a major problem with his Virgin Land Line phone (and his connected to his community alarm).He has sight problems; he does not use a mobile phone, therefore has never received any text messages (or writte...

McBrian by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet working properly

We have a call diversion on our landline that was taken off by mistake by Virgin. After a week of chasing and making calls and promises to contact me without success. I eventually had an engineer visit. However, this was not fixed properly and yet af...

Golfer61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you i book an engineer?

My landline has never worked in last 3 years. Did a test and confirmed I needed engineer. Also my outside box perished? Spent 30 minutes trying to book, but can't see how apart from managing existing booking? Anyone help? Thanks 

Resolved! Landline not ringing in or out

My landline will not let me know when an incoming call has come in as it won't ring. Also initially when I tried to phone anyone it would cut off ringing after two rings. Now if I ring out, it sounds like it's ringing at the other end, but it actuall...

littleme67 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding intermittent

When the home phone is on divert/forwarding to a mobile and someone calls the call forwarding it doesn't connect. Sometimes the message is " phone number not recognised ", sometimes it says " you have reached the limit for call forwarding ", which we...

Landline fault - Dialing tone - but can't make/receive calls

When I pick up the landline I have a dialing tone.  When I enter a telephone number (it doesn't matter what number), I get 'The number you are calling has not been recognized'.  I can call the exact same numbers on my mobile without a problem.  The l...

Hz6295t by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Switch G23

When will the landline switch happen in the G23 postcode area?I have a fault with my current handset and it would be annoying to replace and then discover it will have to be replaced again for the new setup.