Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! disable voicemail on landline

I would like to turn off the voicemail on my landline.1571 does not give me the option and I cannot access my phone options through my account online (it sends me to Virgin Mobile instead and I do not have a Virgin mobile).Currently callers hear the ...

No phone for days

This happened to me recently. I was furious. I complained to VM who didn't believe they had done anything wrong. They said it was all part of the switchover. They couldn't provide me with a copy of the notification they said they sent me (I received ...

KJB1 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home phone disconnected

I've just had a call from my sister to say that our mother's home phone has been disconnected. It looks like this has been done as part of the recent migration to fibre. My mother only has a landline, and a 24 hour careline linked to it just in case ...

Bleeping noise and need to increase ring duration.

Hi AllI've got two issues, the first is the characteristic bleeping noise that indicates a message received.  Going through 1571, there are no messages to pick up.  This is happening on all phones connected.  System is working through wall socket not...

Unable to make or receive calls since fibre optic upgrade

Hi there, as per the post title I am unable to send or receive calls since my home landline was transferred to fibre optic.I used the adapter and plugged my phone into the router as directed by mid July but since have not been able to send or receive...

Navz by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing calls redirected to Virgin Media

Problem in the title. My partner's grandmother has a virgin Media landline and whenever she tries to make a phone call it automatically redirects to Virgin Media. Virgin's site says there are no issues in the area. Anybody ever encountered this befor...

CallerID "not available" from VirginMedia

I spent nearly an hour on the phone with VirginMedia - trying to activate CallerID on my elderly father's phone line.Not very intelligent call handler:   it took her nearly half an hour just to look up what services he had.   I was astounded that cal...

S400 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get my Hub router activated for calls

I only want to use my home phone to receive calls or to use in an emergancy. So Is there a charge to activate my Hub for calls?And as calls are over the internet and no backup if the web gos down I ho[pe there isn't a line rental like there is on the...

Call divert nightmare

Started new contract out today land line divert saying this service is not available on this line when I try and add my number  despite having it active for 15 years 4 hours on phone to various people no one had a clue

Duffy999 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos