Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need a landline installed

We moved house last December (2022) and in order to cut costs, we decided NOT to persist with a landline - aside from scam calls, only 2 or 3 used it.However, where we live, there is rarely any mobile phone signal at all (we are not with VM for our m...

Divert charges

I have searched and searched and then tried to find online chat help of some sort which has now annoyed me as you don’t have that option.I want to know about the divert 2.25 per month add on. And what/if charges? If they go to a Virgin mobile is this...

Phone Line

Why has my home phone been disconnected and now I’m being asked to pay more to reconnect it?  My existing contract includes home phone, can someone just reconnect it and we can all carry on with our lives?For info, I’ve managed to find this forum, re...

Landline always sounding engaged

Hi, since this morning, my landline phone can not receive calls. When people try calling, it constantly sounds engaged. Can someone please help. Area hd62bu. Thank you

TimSugden by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP ! Landline has died

At 10am this morning, halfway through an important telephone call, my landline died  and now I can't make or receive calls. I tried to unplugging my phone and plugging it back in back in again and I also tried a spare corded phone in the Telewest mas...

soosie by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Malicious phone calls

I have a relative that has personality/alcohol problems who when sober can be as nice as pie. However, when drunk the calls on our landine, are abusive, malicious and at all hours of the day and night. The calls result in us blocking our line by leav...

No dial tone

Hi, Not had ant telephone service since the last couple of days, I have swapped phones about but with no luck, calling the number from a bt phone it say its temporarily out of order, I need the phone for my elderly parents.

Queb by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voice message

i have spent a day with various degrees of misinformation. my bleeb, for notification of voicemail appears to be the new dialling tone...so i have been told!! so everytime one makes a call you have to dial 1571 to ensure there are are no messages!! i...

Landline faulty over two monthd how do i get fixed

My phone line not recieving or making calls and been like this for about 8-10 weeks. We need the line for emergency calls from our parents carer.Tried calling many times as chats say cant help and all does states running tests and call back 10mins.Wh...

Smacro by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos