Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone

Since changing from analog to fibre phone my phone rings for all incoming calls except from my mobile number the phone receives the call displays my name and flashes but no ring tone 

Phone line terrible crackling

Hi,Had our phone line with you for many years now and had no problems.But the last few months there is a crackling noise on the line that has now gotten so bad we can barely here anyone on it anymore.I've checked all the connections, even plugging in...

Ninko by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are we still paying line rental charge?

I want this answer from Virgin staff please, not from mods or folks who are pretending to know what they’re saying.From my understanding from working with competing brands, the line rental charge was for the use of open reach/bt lines which was a cha...

Shahin007 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline Switchover Booking a Technician

Hello! I have recently been in contact with Virgin Media after receiving a text alerting me to the home phone switchover which will be happening on 19th September. I was already aware that I would need a technician to come out and make the change as ...

Swhaling by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can dial out but cannot receive calls

Hi, My landline hasn't been working for around a week now.I get a dial tone and can dial out, however when calling the landline it goes to answerphone.I have rebooted the router to no avail. I have plugged 2 different phones directly into the router ...

AZumla by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocation of telephone port

HelloMy current telephone port is in the passage but I want this relocating. Please help as 150 keeps saying too busy Thanks

Hlatif by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not Ringing

I have seen a number of posts on here where the landline phone has stopped ringing. I can phone from a mobile and although it doesn't ring I can pick it up and it is working. It was all fine up to about 2 weeks when the line went down completely so I...

Using DEC phone

I will be shortly going to VM full fibre and loosing my BT landline and associated number.I know that a DEC phone can be connected to the VM Hub 5, but what phone number will it use, I am a bit confused.

davidirv by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having serious problems using 150 for phone switch over

I've been told I need to switch to the new phone service and need a new hub and everything has to be done via 150.It's not clear what route to follow when I call 150, as there no option related to the switch over. I'm on the autistic spectrum and get...

H8VM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos