Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone switch-over?

Hi,Please can someone advise?Is there a way to check VM landline switch over dates? My landline has stopped working, but I cannot recall/ find any correspondence giving a switch over date. Thank you

ATAY by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of caller ID and 1471

Ever since I had to change to the new fibre hub about 2 months ago, I lost caller ID and sporadic loss of 1471  which is giving me the following message'sorry the last incoming call history doesn't exist'????I had put off calling Virgin about this du...

Disable 1571 on landline urgently

I need my 1571 landline service turned off along with any call forwarding and call barring that may be active. This is a new account, and I need this line clear for my work. Many thanks Sue 

Susisu71 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline - engaged tone

i have plugged my phone into my hub as directed. the phone rings for an incoming call, but when i answer i get an engaged tone. Same when i ring out. it rings but when the other person answers it’s just an engaged tone. i’ve tried all the guidance an...

LynnT7 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile calls very quiet on Home phone

We’ve got the free mobile calls option on our Home Phone but the call volume is very low.We have to switch the  phone over to loudspeaker and hold the phone to our ear to hear the call.   Dial tone is nice and strong. Land line calls are better.We’ve...

Phil1955 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone switchover early?

Hi,What's the chances of getting there phone switchover done sooner? I think I was told it would happen in January but I'm currently doing some building work which requires moving the phone jack. I'd prefer not to have to do this if in a few months i...

Phone Line Fault

I'm unable to make or receive calls on my phoneline. It's been switched to fibre and was fine, but is now not working. I am 89 and have a redcare pendant so I need to get this working asap. Can anyone help?

greebo74 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Phone Adaptor

I have received Fibre Phone Adaptor. However my hub is in a different room to my land line so need a technician to help with an extension cable. I have been going around in circles trying to find out how to book a visit but have got nowhere.

Icey126 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving incoming calls

Was working this morning but I’m am no longer receiving incoming calls . Checked phone is not on silent .

Landline changeover to fibre network

Like many I have received a text about the changeover of landline to fibre network, in my case in November.   I replied with "CALLBACK" a week ago but no-one has responded yet.   My concern is that the Ethernet ports on my hub aren't working ; that i...