Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline issues

I was sent an email that the copper wire on the landline needed updated, I had free minutes on a mobile phone so hardly used the landline so I left it. Now I want to have the use of the landline but I'm not sure what to do. The help pages say it's no...

phhhh by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert

We have "Anytime Chatter" & "Call Divert" included in our package. We have not used the Call Divert, but we are thinking of using it. Can anyone clarify what the charges are for this service? If I divert my calls to my mobile, will I be charged for a...

Fibre Network -Landline Switchover

Hi , I contacted Virgin Media today in relation to the new Fibre Network (Landline) Hub, I asked about  my two phone lines which I have at present, one phone upstairs and one down . I asked if I need to book an Technician for the upstairs phone, they...

My phone rings like international

Our landline is obviously UK based.We receive calls as normal but two different relatives have told us that when they ring us they get an "international" ringing tone. I have rung my landline from my mobile and sure enough, instead of getting a "bbrr...

Resolved! Fibre Phone issues - Technician?

Hi - one for VM Admins, Mods or knowledgeable users:I have two issues now I've found out more about the switch to fibre home phone connection via my Hub 4...1) The hub is not in a convenient location to connect the typical DECT phone unit - wiring an...

Fibre Phone Switchover phone and home security system

Hi all,Just had a phone adaptor through for fibre switchover later this month. We have a telephone and a home security system that has a phone backup, am I able to get a second adaptor on the Hub5 to make sure that both the telephone and alarm can st...

fainbrog by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Landline switchover

My OAP dad is a VM customer with no broadband. Today VM have installed a router at his house as part of the Fibre switchover and left him with a temporary phone for his landline which you can ring out on.  His old cordless phone isn’t working current...

JayOD1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos