Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Everything You Need To Know

HiSorry if this has been answered else where but I can't seem to find the info.We received an email last week saying "on 6th December your home phone service will switch to our fibre network". We immediately ordered and then installed the hub over th...

SimonG by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline not working

Hi,My landline has not worked for over a month. I'm unable to make or recieve any calls.If I try to ring out there is no tone at all. If I try to call it from my mobile I get ring tone but nothing comes through to my landline.I have two phones connec...

Danosaur by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline connection

Service status states that there are no service issues in my area. Therefore, why is my virgin landline account stating that 'service has been temporarily suspended'?

Call Usage Charges

I am on a Call Anytime tarrif and noticed that on a couple of bills I have been given Call Usage Charges. The website says you get these for payfor view extras or interactive gaming. I have not used either of those. There is no detail on the bill of ...

Phone switchover

I had a visit from a Virgin Media technician to sort out my phone switchover.He was polite and very presentable and successfuly carried out the switchover.Three Cheers

hugh6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to speak to a human

Plugged my phone into my hub on the correct day- no service - all I can get out of the automatic phone service is to book a technician BUT I want to speak to a human first - very frustrating 

lilies31 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Dial Tone on Fibre Home Phone

We have had a home phone via cable with NTL/Virgin since 2006 with mostly no issues however recently we had been experiencing increasing difficulties with hearing anything due to large amounts of crackling intereference, which increased so much by th...

brakespear by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Text ‘KEEP’ or ‘CHANGE’

I had a notification on my phone from Virgin as to whether to keep or change the appointment to install wifi, but it’s disappeared completely and I’m unable to respond. Will I receive another way to confirm the appointment? 

1990s by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone dial tone problem

My landline dial tone is beeping but there are no messages. Previous answers have suggested dialling 1571 to turn off the messaging service and then turn it on again, but when I dial 1571, there is no option to turn off the service. Is this something...