One to Watch
igw69

Virgin Media Complaint Phone Number

I need a specific phone number to contact virgin media on to escalate an unresolved complaint.  Virgin have not responded within the indicated time for either my web complaints or written letter - very poor customer service.  My complaint relates to an unacceptably long period of loss of phone service, and the resulting inadequate 'compensation' offered.

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: Virgin Media Complaint Phone Number

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/contact/complaint-feedback.php

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
igw69

OK then, via the web link it seems I need to call 0845 454 1111.  Having called this number already, I found no specific complaints option.  Trying the 'billing' and 'leaving virgin' options only led me down blind alleys with no response/call was hung up.

Comments please?

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

There is no contact number for our complaints team as they deal with written queries. There are other methods of communication as speciifed in the link

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
igw69

You say that 'There is no contact number for our complaints team as they deal with written queries. There are other methods of communication as speciifed in the link' :

I have already tried the other methods of communication as specified in the link, i.e. complaint via the web based form, and via written letter.  I haven't had the courtesy of a reply within the virgin specified time frame for either of these methods - what else am I suposed to do??

Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
NeoStuey

Christopher_G wrote:

There is no contact number for our complaints team as they deal with written queries. There are other methods of communication as speciifed in the link

Someone had better ask the complaints team to read this section from your companies own Consumer Complaint Resolution Code of Practice then.

'We prefer to resolve complaints by telephone – but if you’d prefer to receive a response in writing, then please ask.'

Good luck igw69! At the very least they should acknowledge your complaint.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Hippyben

I am in the same boat, how can a complaints team not have a phone number? Surely customers should be able to contact them after a complaint is raised and not dealt with!!

Its seems to sum up my whole experience with Virgin Media's customer service, poorest I have ever received from any company.

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
tina37

Im in the same boat to.  I have filled in numerous forms on the internet and get fobbed off by VM on the phone.  Dont give up keep going on at them.  Get the compensation you deserve, then shop around.  Sometimes value for money means nothing when your custom means nothing to them. 

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Hippyben

Another day, another missed call from the complaints team!! If I could actually call them back this would have all  been sorted by now!

How is this anyway for a company to deal with complaints??

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
igw69

Interesting to see that there has been no further word on this thread from virgin since the most recent posts - pretty much sums up the very poor 'customer service' you get from virgin.  You'll get an initial quick response to your query to get you off their backs, but as soon as you start asking more probing questions they melt away into the background, and don't respond any further.

I think the lack of *any* response from virgin re my web complaints or written letter speaks volumes about how virgin view their existing customers.  As long as they keep receiving your monthly payments, you don't matter very much to them.  Consequently, I'll be voting with my feet and going elsewhere - bit of a shame as I've been a loyal virgin customer since the early days in 1997.

Please use plain text.