Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
gatula

Talk Anywhere minutes

Hallo,

Have a question

concerning Talk Anywhere 200. In my understanding the the 'free' minutes balance includes the 200 minutes per month, but when I log in to my virgin its says:
 Talk Anywhere minutes covering the period 29/09/2010 to 28/11/2010 -
    Minutes allowance (including pro-rated amount) 200 minutes.
But that would mean that the allowance is 100 minute per month.

It feels silly to write it , but I got totally confused. can anybody give me a link to there tariff description or let me know how dose it works.
thanks
Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: Talk Anywhere minutes

[ Edited ]

You do get an allocation per month, however you have a 1 month rollover for your minutes - so the dates shown are for the total expiry of each block of minutes

So on Talk Anywhere 200 if one month you used 100mins, the following month you would have 300 mins to use before the end of that month

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
cabunting

Hi BenMCR,

In your example for minutes carried over for Talk Anywhere 200 package you indicated that if you only use 100 mins of 200 then you carry over 100 mins into the next month so you get 300 mins the following month.

Now if you only use 100 mins again (maybe because its your average etc) then do you get 200 mins carried over to the following month so you get 400 mins to use.

Then if you again only use 100 mins do you carry over 300 mins, etc and so on and so on

I hope you see where this is going.  Is this endless so that the available mins keep going up if you under use your allowance.

If the mins have a vaildity period, how does this work?

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

[ Edited ]

cabunting wrote:

If the mins have a vaildity period, how does this work?

They are carried over for one month only - so in total are valid for 60 days from the date they are added to your allowance

So if you used no minutes, you would never have more than twice the minutes in your Talk Anywhere plan avaliable.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Tbgbe

In your example for minutes carried over for Talk Anywhere 200 package you indicated that if you only use 100 mins of 200 then you carry over 100 mins into the next month so you get 300 mins the following month.

Correct (100 carried over plus new 200)

Now if you only use 100 mins again (maybe because its your average etc) then do you get 200 mins carried over to the following month so you get 400 mins to use.

Correct - using up the 100 carried over, so now 200 carried over plus 200 new.

Then if you again only use 100 mins do you carry over 300 mins, etc and so on and so on

No, you use 100 (of the 400); but only 200 are carried over (the 100 carried over previous month expires).There fore you now have 200 carried over plus new 200.

TVXL(V+), BB10Mb, Ph(M)
Please use plain text.