Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
LAUTREC

Switching from Talk/Talk to Virgin Media. Lost phone number

When I switched from BT to Tiscalie some years back I retained my landline phone number, but the switch from Tiscalie(Talk/Talk) resulted in my losing that number. I was given another phone number by the Installation Engineer, but he said I did not need to keep it. 

I wish to revert to my initial number----how do I go about this, please?

Waving
Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Brian_J

Re: Switching from Talk/Talk to Virgin Media. Lost phone number

Hi LAUTREC,

If you give are customer care department a call on 150 from your virgin line, they should be able to arrange for your number to be ported over to us from your previous provider.

Thanks

Brian

Brian_J
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
LAUTREC

Re: Switching from Talk/Talk to Virgin Media. Lost phone number

Thank you

I made a call as suggested on the 26th April and was told that the switchover would be made "in ten days time" I am not certasin if this is  ten working days  but hopefully expect to be up and running at the week end

Incidentally the temporary number  I was given appears to be that of a second=hand motor dealership.  I  wish I had the commission on all the sales I could have made!

Regards

Peter Watts

Waving
Please use plain text.