Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
barklayrisa2

Reporting a phone & tv fault

I wish to report my phone and tv are not working but have no phone to use to report it only internet connection. Is there a fault reporting email address or would any know how to get Virgin to call me on my mobile (Calling 0845 nos costs too much)?

Can any one please help me?

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Mark_B

Re: Reporting a phone & tv fault

Hi, I have booked in a technician for tomorrow 4-7, any problems please let me know.

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
barklayrisa2

Thanks for sorting that out for me, but, I had a message last night about 6.40pm to say that the repair man was running late and would not be coming. We rebooked for this morning between 8 - 10 am. I've been up and waiting but it is now 10am with my pc clock and no one has arrived and no one has called me. I have to go out just after 10am to work. Could you get someone to call me on my mobile (they have the number on the system) to let me know why they didn't come and to rebook a time. As this is the 2nd appointment not met I assume that Virgin Media will compensate me for nearly 2 days without my phone and tv box. Many thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
barklayrisa2

It is now 10.01 and I've just had a call from the repair man. He's going to arrive in about 10 mins and could not have got here before 10 as he was sent to do an install. I will call work to arrange to go in late but I will be making a complaint about the standard of communication and service. I would like to thank you for your help. Could Virgin not have a fault reporting email for people with phone faults? kind regards

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
AaronOrmiston

Hi there need help, phone line down for over 2 weeks now, driving me mad.  I've tried lots of times to call but costing me so much money. Can I email my fault ? Or can the fault Dept call my mobile number. Mega fed-up!  Help please someone

Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Brian_J

Hi AaronOrmiston

I have checked the line and no fault was found, the following checks may help resolve the issue.

* Check the phone is seated in the base unit correctly.
* Remove all other equipment connected to telephone sockets examples of this could include other phones, fax and answering machines, sky boxes, One Tel boxes
* Check another phone directly into the main socket

If this fails to resolve the issue, please advise.

Thanks

Brian_J
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Richy1991

I wish to report my phone as not working but have no phone to use to report it only internet connection. I have a similair problem as above, is there a fault reporting email address? Can any one please help me?

Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Jamie_D

Hi Richy1991

Apologies for the fault that you have.

Could you confirm the exact fault as there are a number of different posts above?

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Richy1991

Hi it is completely dead, no dila tone at all. I think that there could be a break in the wire

thanks

Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Jamie_D

Hi there

Thanks for the info.

Are there any signs of damage?

I only ask as we usually need you guys to check all equipment, but if there is a cable break, then there would obviously be no need to check another handset.

Regards

Please use plain text.