Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
NealMatthews

Reporting a fault

Hello,

I would like to report a fault on my landline but obviously cannot ring Virgin Media and my mobile doesn't like the 0845 number. Can someone please advise.

Neal

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
dombriks

Re: Reporting a fault

Hi I am in the same situation, have a landline issue but can't use the phone to contact Virgin HelpDesk !!! Any advice? 

The problem: landline sounds permanently engaged.. Can't receive call and can't make outgoing calls

Made all the recommended checks but no avail

Thanks,

Dom

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sdy7-6

Same here i cant use my landline to make any out going calls just get an engaged sound and nothing at all when i try the free virgin number!, also no one can call in they just get that the line is un-available.. have no way of contacting virgin!! please advise. 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
NealMatthews

I did finally report my fault using 0800 952 9859 which is the number that appears on the promotional stuff that Virgin stick through my letterbox on a regular basis.

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Collette_T

Hello Dombriks,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Is your line still not working or is it OK now?

I have done a check on your line and all looks fine from here. If your fault is still present let me know and we can help get it sorted.

Regards,

Collette
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Collette_T

Hello Sdy7-6,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you still have the fault with your line? If so let me know and I can help get this sorted for you.

Regards,

Collette
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
marionlamont

im having the same problem cannot make calls or receive them so therfore cannot ring to report the fault i did post a message on here but dont know if i did it in the right place the service status says my lines working i have changedhandsets three times now none work but they work on my neighbours line my phone rings once then stops 

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
bazer49

try this

1471 on my landline seems to be one day behind

scenario:

phone rings  

missed it

dial 1471

told that yesterday someone rang

annoying can it be sorted