Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
djneiljbham

Phone down, does mine come under the Birmingham problem?

Hi live in Bilston nr Wolverhampton!

WV14 8DY, does this area come under the Birmingham area for the phone problems?

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: Phone down, does mine come under the Birmingham problem?

Hi, no this will be a seperate issue. Have you got no dial tone? Has another phone been tested etc?

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
djneiljbham

yes we have tested another phone

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
djneiljbham

no dial tone too

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Hello djneiljbham,

Sorry looks like a technician is required, and I see you already have one booked, so we'll take no further action here.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.