Fresh as a Daisy
sylintheuk

No dialtone - phone says 'check tel line' Help please...

Hello,

As the title says, since this morning my telephone doesn't work anymore. I have checked all the cables etc, but everything seems to be fine.

Can someone check if I need an engineer?

Have tried to send a PM to one of the mods, but it doesn't seem possible...

Thanks,

Sylvia

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Re: No dialtone - phone says 'check tel line' Help please...

Hi Sylvia,

Sorry for the problem.

Just a quick point first, any initial enquiry regarding a personal fault/query etc should always be started with a new Thread, not a P.M. straight to a mod.

The P.M.'s are for when we either send or request sensitive information that should never go on the open forum.

Now as for your line, I'm unable to find you details from the I.P. address or the email alias. Can you send me a P.M. with you postal address please.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sylintheuk

Thanks for the reply. Just sent you a PM :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Hi Sylivia,

Thanks for the P.M. While scanning through other MODS P.M.'s I found the one you'd sent in to a colleague with your telephone number. I managed to get the account from that thanks.

The bad news is that you are classed as "beyond cable", you site I.D. being 34, which means I'm unable to help you through the Forum.

You need to call in, obviously from adiffernet line, on 0845 454 2222 to get it sorted.

Again apologies.

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.