Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
aceboogie

No dial tone/cannot make or receive calls

[ Edited ]

I have just discovered that I have no dial tone and cannot make or receive any calls on my virgin home phone. I have disconnected and reconnected my phone from the main ports and still nothing. I have also done a service check for my area and all appears to be fine.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
aceboogie

Re: No dial tone/cannot make or receive calls

Still no phone! Still no reply!!

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

Re: No dial tone/cannot make or receive calls

Hello aceboogie,

Sorry for your fault, I can see no issues from this end.

When testing your equipment, we would ask that you unplug everything, including adapters, and try 2 seperate phones one at a time in the master socket. Assuming you have done this I have booked you an appointment and will P.M. you the details.

Cheers

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.