Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
labcoattech

Extra Phone Socket

Hi, how much does it cost for an engineer to come out and install another phone socket?

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: Extra Phone Socket

You would need to ring our customer service team on 150 who will be able to help with this, we cant advise on this over the forums im afraid :smileysad:

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
labcoattech

Phone socket was damaged so I am unable to use my landline
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Oh I see, so its not to fit an extra phone socket- its to repair an existing broken one- am I correct?

Chris Glen

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
labcoattech

The original socket has been removed and the location is now accessible due to a wardrobe.

I would rather a phone socket be installed in another room.
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

So you want an existing socket relocating- is this correct?

Chris Glen

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
labcoattech

Yes please
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

OK- speak to customer service on 150 we are unable to assist with this via the forums unfortunately

Chris Glen

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
labcoattech

Do you have a number for customer service that I can call from my mobile?
Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

sure, 08454541111

Chris Glen

Please use plain text.