Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
hugaby

Customer Services Email address

I do not have access to my virgin phone line, it is registering as busy.  I need an email address to be able to contact Customer Services as it is the only way to make contact with VM (without a working phone)

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Re: Customer Services Email address

Hi hugaby,

We can deal with fault enquiries on this forum.

Can I ask if you have tried the following please?

* Check the phone is seated in the base unit correctly.
* Remove all other equipment from the phone line and trying two different phones in the main socket.

If this fails to resolve the issue, please advise.

Cheers

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
ihavenoservice

Due to continuing lack of service on my landline I have tried to get hold of Virgin Media Customer Support unsuccessfully many times on my mobile. The notification of office hours is only communicated after several minutes of voice menu’s, number inputs and password prompts which I find totally unacceptable when I am trying to get help using my personal mobile phone at my own personal expense.

I felt it necessary to contact Customer Services ‘yet again’ primarily because the landline number above serving my property is currently out of order, I am unable to receive, make calls and retrieve voicemails that I have been informed of by the callers on my mobile.This has been unavailable for the last few days and I have lost count of the number of times I have reported this fault and the engineer has been called out to my home to fix the problem, only for it to reoccur a few days later. This has been going on some considerable time at great inconvenience and expense to both myself and my partner, having to wait in each time for half a day or more each time an engineer is called.

The last time this happened, which was hugely inconvenient, Customer Services offered to deduct a mere £10.00 off my monthly bill. They couldn’t even get this right as this was never actioned and I have not received the credit.

This evening the Virgin Media TV service has also repeatedly failed and as I can’t get through on my mobile I have found myself having to draft this email and save it offline, until such time as I can email because my Virgin Media Broadband service is also out of order!

In previous properties I have owned I have used other providers services that have fulfilled their contractual obligations to me as a customer to provide an acceptable level of service. This is the worst service I have ever experienced. I have on numerous occasions being reassured by yourselves that you will improve your services and fulfil your contractual obligation as the supplier only to be repeatedly let down. Because of  all the problems that I have experienced I deem this contract null and void and I have decided that I no longer wish to continue subscribing to The Virgin Media Service.

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
ihavenoservice

The reoccurring landline fault I described before I back again.

Please use plain text.
Gandalf
Robert_W

[ Edited ]

Hi ihavenoservice,

Sorry for the problem, the details I am getting from the I.P. address don't seem to match the details from the alias.

Can you P.M. me the address so I can confirm I have the right details.

Cheers

** Thanks details confirmed and P.M. replied to **

Robert Ward
Help & Support Forum Team

Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.