Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Emerging Talent
AmTechFox

Cordless Phone - Envelope Icon, and Flashing Light?

Hey

I've recently changed some services, and tonight the above has happened.

The base is flashing a green light and a message icon is on the handset, but no message?

What does it mean, and besides all that what is a good cordless phone for virgin's network?

I have Call Barring & Caller ID features now enabled.

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Christopher_G

Re: Cordless Phone - Envelope Icon, and Flashing Light?

Hi, any good phone should work with our network. For an explanation on what the message means to your handset youll need to have a look in the manual for the phone for an explanation

Chris Glen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Tbgbe

Re: Cordless Phone - Envelope Icon, and Flashing Light?

For the message - have you checked your Virgin Voicemail?

TVXL(V+), BB10Mb, Ph(M)
Please use plain text.