Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
rachael4danny

Constant Crackling!

Since yesterday my phone is constantly crackling and i cant hear any dial tone! ive tried to call 151 but nothing happens its just constant crackling! this is the 2nd time now somethings gone wrong with my telephone line i have unplugged the socket and plugged it back in 3 times and still no luck. ive also tryed to check my status online but its saying my phone number is not recognised! Could someone help me please!! thankyou

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Re: Constant Crackling!

Hi,

Would it be possible for you to send me your house number and postcode via a Private Message and I'll get this looked into for you.

Kind Regards

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Re: Constant Crackling!

sending you a PM

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.