Settled in nicely I
Faisal786

Constant Crackling Noise on Phone Line

Hi whenever im taking a call on my home phone there is always a crackling noise. This has been happening for about a month now. Sometimes its hard to understand what the person is saying. Also  sometimes it sounds like someones blowing down the line..

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard I
Mark_B

Re: Constant Crackling Noise on Phone Line

Hi, the phone you are using, is it a cordless phone or a corded phone, have you tried a different handset in the master socket, if you have done these checks and it is still the sam, we will need to send out a technician.

Thanks

Mark Brooks
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely I
Faisal786

Hi sorry for the late reply. I am currently using a wireless phone. I have tried a corded phone but still the same problem occurs. Can you tell me what time a technician is avilable for.

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard II
Ray_P

Hi Faisal786,

We have 8am-12pm, 12-4pm and 4-7pm available from tomorrow. We also have limited availability today between now and 4pm.

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Ray_P

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely I
Faisal786

Hi  4pm - 7pm will be fine tomorrow. Can you please let me know if this is confirmed.

Please use plain text.
Whiz Kid III
Thomas_J

Hi,

We no longer have that appointment i'm afraid, are you happy with Friday between 4-7?

Thomas_J

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely I
Faisal786

hi that will be fine.
Please use plain text.