Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
RELICKISM

CRACKLING ON LINE AND NOW ITS GONE DEAD ALL TOGEATHER

Hi all,, we've had crackling on our line for over 4 weeks. Last week it went dead for a couple of days then came back on but still crackling..Yesterday (26 aug ) it went dead again, so we bought a new phone and charged it for 24 hours before conecting it to the phone line, but we still have no dial tone and when i call it from my mobile i just seem to get a dissconected tone..I've also tried another another phone tonight , but still getting no tone,,any help would be appreciated, thanx......

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Re: CRACKLING ON LINE AND NOW ITS GONE DEAD ALL TOGEATHER

Hi,

It sounds like we'll need to arrange for an engineer to come out and have a look for you.

We can arrange for somebody to come out on Monday between either 8 and 12pm, or 12 til 4pm.

Kind Regards

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
RELICKISM

Hi Michael, Thanks for getting back to me . Monday between 8-12 would be great. What details do you need from me. Have a good weekend, kind regards, Shaun...

Please use plain text.
Human Answer Bank
Michael_S

Hi,

Thanks, that appointment is now booked.

We get the details from your IP address so no need to pass on any details.

Kind Regards

Michael S
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.