Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
milliemoo67

Blocking incoming numbers or changing tel no

How do I block incoming calls from certain numbers that call, day in day out and will not stop calling - sometimes upto 4 calls a day.

If I am unable to block these calls then would there be any charge for changing my tel no as this is the preferable alternative.

Many thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Fix-a-Lot
Brian_J

Re: Blocking incoming numbers or changing tel no

Hi milliemoo67

Customer care can add anonymous caller rejection to stop anonymous calls or they can give you a number change, I think the number change should be free of charge but best to speak with the team on 150.

Thanks

Brian_J
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
milliemoo67

Re: Blocking incoming numbers or changing tel no

Will try giving them a call then.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
chezzieb

Re: Blocking incoming numbers

Ive been getting calls from 08005875290 and everytime I answer they hang up.

So far 5 calls today.

When I google the number other people are saying its a virgin media number all with

different stories to tell.

Is there a way I can block calls from this number now as its been going on for about

2 weeks now.

Thanks

Please use plain text.