Settled in nicely II
StNeots197
Helpful Answer

Any regular Virgin Media landline phone number to report a fault??

Hi,

I have broadband only from Virgin Media. (I used to have a VM landline phone as well but I stopped it after a few years fighting with the tons of cold calls, unwanted calls, telephone surveryers, telephone marketing etc. - I got 10x unwanted calls that useful calls...) So, when there is a broadband internet problem, I have two options only:

- Wait until broadband works again and then wait until I can use the web chat to report the problem to VM

- Call VM's 0800 fault report phone number from my mobile; it is around 40p a minute and to report a problem can easily take 10-20 minutes (especially at peak times when you have to wait to 10 minutes for an operator, once you fight your way through the menu and all the indentification questions etc.)

So my questions is: is that just me being silly not finding VM's regular landline number (01xx or 02xx) or is there not any? If there isn't any, why is that? It is hard to believe that VM could not afford a regular landline phone number along with the 0800 numbers to report faults? I think EVERYBODY should be able to report faults easily and for free.  ot just those who also have a landline phone as well.(My mobile package got 1000 minutes free calls to any UK landline or mobile phone number - except for 08xx's!) 

Thank you 

Please use plain text.
SL Settled in nicely II
Settled in nicely II
SL

Re: Any regular Virgin Media landline phone number to report a fault??

website saynoto0870.com lists this number...

01256 752000 (switchboard, ask to be out through to customer services/faults)

Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely II
StNeots197

Re: Any regular Virgin Media landline phone number to report a fault??

Thank you. It is definetely Virgin Media switchboard. It is open betwen 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday so I will try it on Monday.

Please use plain text.